31 March 2009

Book Review - Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

Knit Two Knit Two by Kate Jacobs


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This was an awesome follow-up to The Friday Night Knitting Club. Kate Jacobs just has a knack for hitting people and their personalities right on the head. Her writing makes you feel like you area a part of the group she's writing about, you get a good feel for the character and you get to know them on a personal level.



After I read Friday Night Knitting Club I wondered how she could carry on the stories of these characters and I was so pleasantly surprised at how well she "knits" this family of friends together.



Being an only child I know all too well how your friends become your family and how close you can become with people who don't share your blood. I just really loved this book and although I cried at the end of the book I cannot wait until the next book.






View all my reviews.

No comments: