20 October 2006

So What Exactly is a "Pig Noise" You ask.....

I hate to admit it but "Pig Noises" have been a part of my life for over 30 years...... This is the saying one of my best friends and I came up with when we were about 12 to indicate that a certain subject couldn't be discussed at that particular time.... if we were on the phone and talking about something we didn't want someone else who might be in the room to hear or get the scoop on then we'd say 'Pig Noises" and the other knew that we'd carry that conversation on at another time.....

I chose to call this blog "Pig Noises" because sometimes there are things I can't say outloud that I'd really love to but here you'll read my daily ranting and ravings and my often sarcastic viewpoint on happenings in the world.... Many say I "think outside the box" but my husband says that "I refuse to acknowledge the existence of a box." The latter is most true..... I believe just about anything is "possible" if you use your creative mind and have enough guts and determination to try.....

No comments: